It's been a few months since we finished Fabrica Woodfired Pizza, and I have to be honest, I still love it just as much as the day we started! There is something fantastic about the clean open environment, combined with the fresh ingredients, I just can't get enough!
So I decided to talk about a few of my favorite Fabrica things:
- Recycled materials. The table tops are derived from old churches around the United States, no trees suffered while creating a spot for you to eat!
- This glorious woodfired pizza oven. All 7,000lbs of it. No, that wasn't a typo. At one point, we considered covering the facade in small gold tiles (you know, I love to put gold on anything.) However, honestly, I do believe leaving it in it's natural state was the best choice. The stark white looks so lovely and clean. This oven stands very proud. (And, us too!)
- Open environment. This space is seriously wonderful. It's open, airy and not over stuffed with too many tables. You don't feel on top of your neighbor, which is really great. I hate it when restaurants shove you next to the bathrooms or the kitchen door. There is plenty of breathing room here.
- Amazing Italian photography. So, the owners of Fabrica Woodfired Pizza are pretty great. The goal was for Fabrica to have an authentic Italian vibe, so they purchased original photography from a very talented Italian photographer. We got to have fun with it and turn it into wallpaper, creating a beautiful focal wall in the space. I love this image so much.
- One word, tufting. I mean, really, can there ever be too much tufting in the world? Well, yeah, there can. However, in this case, it's the perfect amount of tufting and it looks fabulous on the camel faux leather.
- Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Amazing, delicious, mouth-watering, pizza.